All In One Profit is a company that that provides all needed online business tools. A lot of people are skeptical about joining this company because they are confused how a company can provide all these services at fee of only $11. The truth is all in one profit is a hundred percent legit, it is not a pyramid scheme and they provide professional services. They provide you with necessary tools for online business and you can still make money by referring other people to the company using their even up plan.
Why you should join All In One Profits.
- It is very affordable. You are only required to pay $11.50 per month and you will receive different services like autoresponder, web hosting, and link tracker among other services.
- A basic level member receives a 100 percent commission payout.
- Payment is done fast to your preferred payment processor. You will receive your commission within 24 hours.
- They provide powerful autoresponder services that you can use for all of your sites.
- They provide professional web hosting services.
- Their compensation plan is amazing. You can make a lot of money using their even up system.
- You don’t need to refer a million people to earn good money, the moment you refer a person he/she will be underneath you and you will make money from his/her efforts.
- They have a link tracking system.
- They automatically follow up with your prospect.
- You can easily replicate your autoresponder emails for affiliates or downlines when using all in one profit.
- It provides a simple user interface. It is not complicated to set up and they provide you with a video tutorial.
All In One Profits Compensation Plan.
As we have already established all in one profit offers one of the best compensation plans in the world. It is not common to find a company which offers a 100 percent commission for a basic level member. For every new member that you recruit if you are a basic level member you will be payed a commission of $11. A pro member receives a commission of 15 dollars for every pro membership that he sells. Regardless whether you are pro or basic you will receive $11 for every new member you recruit. Their approach of paying out commission is a little bit different, where your even referrals goes to your company/sponsor and the uneven numbered referrals goes to you. The even goes to them while the uneven comes to you. By doing this they cannot be considered as MLM.